Indian Trademark law allows the registration of marks which includes
- a device, brand,
- heading, label, ticket, name, signature,
- word, letter, numeral,
- shape of goods, packaging or combination of colours or any combination thereof
are capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others.
- Trademarks are registered in different classes as per the international classification.
- The registration shall confer on the proprietor exclusive right to the use of the trade mark taken as a whole.
- The trademark registration remains valid for 10 years after filing, with optional 10 years renewal periods
- The Trademark law also governs the “certification mark” or “collective mark”.
LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at email@example.com