Registration and Licenses
Once the business entity is born, we can add substantial value in your preliminary steps to begin your growth journey. This include not only in advising on statutory guidelines as commensurate with your business activity but also facilitating in securing all regulatory approvals so that your business operations remain compliant with regulatory guidelines.
After an entity is born, furthermore registrations formalities are required to be carried out at different Government Departments belonging to Central or State Governments. The Purpose of these registration and licenses is to ensure the Taxation as well as operating compliances by operating concerns.
A Business Entity generally may require the registration under any of the following:
- Goods and Service Tax Registration Number
- Permanent Account Number
- Tax Deduction Account Number
- Importer Exporter Code
- Trade Mark / Copy Right Registration
- Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) / Industrial Entrepreneur Memorandum (IEM)
- Registrations under RERA Act, 2016 (Real Estate Regulatory Authority Act), 2016
- Registrations under Labour Laws, Environment Laws etc.
- In addition various other registrations are industry specific and their need depends upon the nature of the industry.
LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at firstname.lastname@example.org