Wonder when to rectify the Errors and Unclaimed Credits for Previous Year 2018-19?
Here is the solution for all your queries, an individual having GSTIN and couldn’t claim his ITC or mistakenly forgot to upload details of Sales & purchases, can amend the Return in September 2019.
What all can be Rectified?
1) You can claim any missed ITC of 18-19 till September 2019 return.
2) If any RCM unpaid, pay it & claim ITC till September 2019 return.
3) Issuance of debit note/credit note related to your supply pertaining to year 2018-19.
4) If forgot to upload any invoice in GSTR-1 than upload it otherwise it will be blocked after September 2019 return.
5) Any rectifications/amendments need to be done in GSTR-1 than rectify/amend it otherwise it will be blocked after September 2019 return.
6) Reconcile your GSTR-2A with ITC claimed.
7) In maximum cases your ‘Other incomes’ are taxable, please look to it. Raise invoice for year 18-19 & pay the tax.
8) Reconcile your Sales figure/ ITC claimed/ RCM liability with books & GSTR-3B. If any mismatch arises, rectify it before September 2019 return. Also maintain a register of reconciliation done.
Our Corporate Professional Team is ever willing to provide assistance on any issue concerning GST, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law, Business Model Advisory in India and Abroad, Customs Law, Corporate & Commercial Advisory, IPRs. Secretarial Compliances, Agreement Drafting & Negotiations etc. you may write us on firstname.lastname@example.org