- Expansion Advisory
- Policy Impact Analysis
- Policy And Incentives Advisory
- Market Entry Strategy
- Expansion Advisory
- Internal Procedure For Approvals
- Legal Assistance in setting up Infrastructure Projects
- Industrial Corridor Projects
- Smart Cities Project
- Make In India Projects
- Drafting Of Required Documents Construction
- Drafting employment and Labour agreements
- Resolution of disputes and litigation flowing from the projects
- Reviewing and finalizing documents required in tender and bidding.
- Claim/Dispute Settlement
Infrastructure implies the fundamental structure or facilities and equipment of capital that provide the necessary framework for a country’s operation. Generally, infrastructure refers to roads, airports and other utilities. For the progress of any nation both economic and social infrastructure development plays a vital role. The Government of India has initiated different policies to develop a world class infrastructure & also allowed 100% Foreign Direct Investment in major infrastructure structure.
Infrastructure sector comprises of
- Oil & Gas
- Railways / Rapid Transit Systems
- Roads, Highways & Bridges
- Urban Infrastructure.
SERVICES OFFERED BY LEGALLANDS
- Due Diligence reviews, covering transactional, financial, environmental, tax and compliance related issues;
- Tax efficient structures to identify tax exposures and optimal tax structuring;
- Drafting, Vetting of Transactional documentation.
- Invitations for tenders and bidding documents; Vetting of RFQs and other assistance in preparation of requisite documents depending upon Projects & Tenders.
- Concession Agreements, Implementation Agreements, and State Support Agreements;
- Power Purchase Agreements and/or Power Conversion Agreements;
- Financing Documentation including Facility Agreements and Security and Contractual Comfort Agreements;
- Joint Venture, Share Subscription and Shareholders Agreements;
- Verification of title to underlying property, sale deeds, lease deeds and development agreements and other conveyance deeds in relation to acquisition of rights, interest or title in the underlying property;
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction contracts;
- Service Agreements and Consultancy Arrangements;
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts.
- Risk strategy advice and all aspects of risk allocation and management and the unique features of risk allocation and management structures in both privately financed and state funded infrastructure transactions;
- Resolution of disputes and litigation flowing from the projects;
- Compliance with all applicable laws such as project specific regulations, investment laws, company law, indirect taxes, developmental regulations, environmental regulations, labour, corporate, exchange control and other commercial laws.
Our integrated legal approach covers all issues from the inception of a project includes due diligence, negotiation, creation of local permissible structures, review to financial close continuing through design, equipment supply, operations and management. We also assist in procuring permits and licenses from local authorities and government undertakings.
LEGALLANDS LLP works closely with the client’s business to ensure that they receive innovative and focused legal advice regarding implementing and developing themselves in their respective fields. Our professionals are highly regarded for their legal expertise and are trained to take a commercial perspective of the issues and provide our clients with a solution-oriented approach.
LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at firstname.lastname@example.org