FOREIGN TRADE POLICY
Foreign trade policies are government actions, especially tariffs, import quotas, and export subsidies, designed to increase net exports by promoting exports or restricting imports. The Government, through the implementation of the policy, seeks to develop the manufacturing and service sectors.
Various government authorities such as Central Board of Indirect Taxes (CBIC), Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change etc.
WE ASSISTING OUR CLIENTS IN RELATION TO FOLLOWING COMPLIANCE WITH LEGISLATIVE AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK UNDER CUSTOMS AND FOREIGN TRADE POLICIES.
- Advisory assistance in relation to Customs valuation including interaction with Special Valuation Branch of Customs, classification related disputes, license requirements such as for SCOMET items, etc;
- Assistance in relation to HSN classification of products based on their functionality and technical description;
- Assistance in relation to various import-export procedures including post-import audit and pre-notice consultation process;
- Assistance to Companies in set up/demerger/exit of units located in Special Economic Zone (SEZ), Export Oriented Unit (EOU) etc;
- Strategic consultation in relation to investigations conducted by the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence;
- Assistance in relation to filing of applications for obtaining export incentives such as Service Exports from India Scheme (SEIS) and Merchandise Exports from India Scheme (MEIS) under the Foreign Trade Policy;
- Assistance in Brand rate fixation for claiming duty drawback where all industry rate of drawback is not available;
- Obtaining/ Regularisation of various licenses under Advance Authorisation and Export Promotion Capital Goods (EPCG) schemes;
- Assistance in undertaking compliances under various Free Trade Agreements of India;
- Assistance to various government authorities such as Customs, DGFT and SEZ for developing policies to ensure trade facilitation and ease of doing of business.
LEGALLANDS LLP consistently endeavours to get together the necessities and prerequisites of its customers and demonstrate to be a beneficiary aid as and at whatever point required. To bring more subtleties on same, contact our client assistance official today at firstname.lastname@example.org